- Special information for California residents
- How we collect information and the types of information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- How we disclose the information we collect
- Why you receive emails
- How we secure the information we collect
- Third party websites
- Information about children
- How to submit a question or complaint
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We do not monitor or respond to web browser “do not track” (“DNT”) signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites or online services.
Other parties are not permitted to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when they visit the Site.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect and combine personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) through various sources, including those discussed below. For your reference, PII is data collected with an intention to specifically identify, contact, or locate a person, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, or email address. On the other hand, Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or locate an individual, including but not limited to gender, age, or IP address.
Information we collect on the Site includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- email address
- first name
- last name
- street address
- city, state, and zip code
- phone number
- date of birth
Survey Questions & Offer Forms
The Site may contain various survey questions. Completion of a survey is not required to enter the sweepstakes. When you answer a survey question, we may transfer some or all of the information you submitted during the sweepstakes entry process to advertisers that we believe (based on your answer) may be of interest to you, without providing you with another opportunity to review the information.
We also collect information about you when you complete an offer form on the Site. Please note that we may pre-fill offer forms with the information you submitted during the sweepstakes entry process for your convenience.
Automatic Information/Digital Identifiers
We also collect information through our web server applications. This information includes your Internet Protocol or “IP” address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL. Additionally, we may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions or other actions with us or our advertisers, the source information for those transactions or actions, and your IP address, date/time stamp, browser type, and referring URL.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect, including PII, for the following purposes:
- To contact you for marketing and promotional purposes by various means, including email;
- To pre-fill or pre-populate offer forms on the Site;
- To send and/or display targeted advertisements;
- To contact the sweepstakes winner;
- To respond to inquiries submitted to us;
- To enhance our database;
- To validate the data we have in our database;
- To detect violations of applicable policies, laws, rules, and/or regulations; and
- For any other purposes that Company deems appropriate.
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Corporate Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect to our corporate affiliates.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, and/or agents who perform services on our behalf, including but not limited to email service
- Marketing Partners. We may disclose the information we collect to third party marketing partners to send you commercial email or other types of advertisements.
- Ad Serving Companies. We may disclose the information we collect to third party ad networks or ad serving companies that serve advertisements on the Site.
- Advertisers. We may disclose the information we collect to advertisers who hire us or our partners to promote their products, services, and/or websites.
- Data Appending and Validation. We may share the information we collect with third parties to append information to other data points we have in our database and/or to validate the data we have in our database.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if part or all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected to another company or entity.
- Legal Reasons. We may disclose the information we collect in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or in response to a request from a government agency
- To Protect the Company and Others. We may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety or property of any person, or violation of any of our policies or procedures.
- Aggregate and De-identified Information. We may share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
- For any other purposes that Company deems appropriate.
Please note that some of these recipients may be outside of the United States.
WHY WE SEND EMAILS
HOW WE SECURE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
HOW TO SUBMIT A QUESTION OR COMPLAINT
We will review your question or complaint and respond if and how we deem appropriate.